New release for Couchdbkit.
New features :
- add ensure_full_commit method to client and allow options in save.
- add `delete` method to `Document` object
- add possibility to pass options to `save`, `get_or_create Document methods
- add missing options to `Document.bulk_save()`
- compatibility with python 2.5
- iteritems is back in `DocumentSchema`
- Fix LazyDict
- docids with slashes are now properly encoded in all functions
- Fix DocumentForm: make sure instance is passed in form.
- Accessing to document id in `Document`object is now done by using `_id` member. The same for revision (now `_rev`). It allows id and rev members. Since Django don’t like get_id() and get_rev() methods have been created to allow access to these properties in templates.
- Accept `unicode` instead str in `StringListProperty`