New release for Couchdbkit.
New features :
- Replacing py-restclient with restkit. It removes dependancy on httplib2 & pycurl and add streaming possibilities.
- Streaming: POST and PUT requests are streamed, streaming attachments from CouchDB is possible (use stream argument in fetch_attachment function)
- Use the best available json serialize/deserializer installed. If you don’t use python 2.6x or want to use a faster solution, you will need to install a json serializer. Supported json serializers are : cjson, jsonlib2, jsonlib, simplejson, and django.utils.json. To do that couchdbkit use anyjson module from the Carrot project.
- removed httplib2 dependancy
- Add support for custom keys in views results. Usefull for example with couchdb-lucene to get search time or other metadata.
- Fix LazyList, make sure that if content_type is fixed in ListProperty we don’t convert types
- Django extension : support of dynamic initial values
- Django extension : Fields in form are now ordered